Stop by for a visit to discover the hospitality of one of Europe’s premier hostels, famous for its warm and friendly staff, wonderful facilities and the unforgettable travel experiences we create for our guests.
Naple’s central location, reasonably-priced lodgings, unique shops, delicious and inexpensive food combine with the warmth of locals to ensure your stay at Hostel Of the Sun will be one of the richest experiences you’ll encounter in Italy. Neapolitans’ (and our staffs’) love for life and witty sense of humor will bring a smile to your face, fill your heart with warmth and keep you coming back for more.
Your Gateway To Exploring Naples
Hostel of the Sun is located in the safest part of Naples and just a few steps from the ferry terminal and bus station. Experience our award-winning service yourself with a warm bed and 5 min walk for an easy day-trip to Pompeii, Capri, Ischia, Amalfi Coast, Sorrento, Mount Vesuvius and Hercolaneum. The Sights of Naples are on our doorstep starting with landmark Castle Maschio Angioino, Royal Palace and the main city square Piazza del Plebiscito and the National Archeological Museum.
For those who want take it easy–our staff are here to make you feel like one of the family.
What’s It Like At Hostel Of The Sun?
Take a look at our feature-packed facilities and see what keeps our guests coming back from more. Some say it’s Carla’s smile and sarcastic sense of humor, while others are drawn to Luca’s energetic and hilarious stories about Naples and the Hostel’s previous guests. No matter where you come from or what you like–we can accommodate just about any sleeping arrangements including single dorm beds, private rooms or groups. Once you’re ready to give us a chance, Check Rates and Availability Here
If you can’t find availability on-line, just give us a call or turn up at hostel as we always hold beds for walk-ins. In the case we are fully booked we will happly help you find another place to stay nearby and we will never leave you on your own.
Once you book your room, take the time to visit our travel guide section and get familiar with the area.
Daily Activities at Hostel Of The Sun
- Here at Hostel of the Sun we organise daily activities all year round to make your time in and around Naples unforgettable. Take a look at our programme for Summer 2012:
- Want to visit Napoli but only have a few hours? Hostel of the Sun is now organizing Guided Bike Tours of the Naples coastline…
- If you plan on visiting Capri Island this Capri Island boat tour is definitely the best value for your money.
- Never heard of Ischia? This volcanic island has natural hot springs, caves, a volcano and the best beaches in the area. H.O.T.S’s boat trip around the Island will show you what you’ve been missing out on….
- See around the stereotypes of a chaotic city by taking a tour of some of Naples’ coastline’s highlights by taking a Kayak Tour of the Posillipo area of the city.
- Want to ride a horse up the active Volcano Vesuvius? Avoid the tourist bus and trek your way up the mountain through the Vesuvius National Park to the crater.
- Walking Tours of the Historical Center of Naples, the ruins of Pompei and the Campi Flegrei